About ACT Classes
ACT Classes in Bangalore provides training for the standardize test conduct to assess college readiness of a senior school student. It is an assessment of skills the student have to learn in the past 4-5 years, largely in Math and English.
Main Components of the ACT Classes:
- Writing section (Optional)
The English section of the ACT Class lasts about 45 minutes and you have to answer 75 questions i.e about 30 seconds per question.
The ACT Classes is designed to test your understanding in two main areas:
- Conventions of English: These include Punctuation, grammar, sentence structure etc.
- Verbal Skills: Consists of strategies like organizing the text and making sure it’s consistently design and concise.
The Math Test is 60 minutes long and you have to answer 60 questions in the given time. That works out to about one question per minute.
ACT Math covers a wide range of math topics from pre-algebra to plane geometry and even a little bit of trigonometry. More value is placed on earlier level math skills and less on higher level math.
There are three main types of math problems in the ACT test
- Reading and Drawing Diagrams where they either give you a diagram or describe a situation that you should draw a diagram for.
- Story Problems focuses on the mastery of linear equations and systems, which helps students develop key powers of abstraction.
- Concept Questions are directly ask to demonstrate knowledge of specific math concepts.
The Reading section is of 35 minutes duration. During this, you need to answer 40 questions. The four categories of reading passages are mentioned below:
- Prose Fiction
- Social Science
- Natural Science
Each category will include one passage and it is always in the same order. The passages will be of approx. 1000 words each. You will have 10 questions to answer after every passage.
The Writing Test will be of 40 minutes. In this part, you need to write an essay. The essay prompt will include an issue with three stated perspectives. Present your very own perspective as well as expects to discuss all the three perspectives. You should also explain the relationship between your perspective and the three perspectives provided by the prompt.
It is good for you to try and support your analysis with specific and relevant references. It is not critical to be perfect with your perspective. You need to display your ability to evaluate an issue, the given perspectives and present your perspective in a smart, coherent and mature way. Your grammar and punctuation skills are not as important as your ability to express your thoughts through writing and with points that are clear, crisp, concise and balanced.
The Science section is 35 minutes duration. During this, you need to answer 40 questions. There are six passages and at the end of the passage each has about six to seven questions that need to answer.
The science section is really a reasoning or logic test. You do not need to have prior knowledge of the subject matter, though sometimes it is helpful. The focus is on interpreting data and information and making logical conclusions.
The science section contains three categories of passages.
- Data Representation
- Research Summaries
- Different viewpoints
ACT Test Dates & Registration Deadlines
U.S. Dates International Dates
February 8, 2018
April 14, 2018
June 9, 2018
January 12, 2018
March 9, 2018
May 4, 2018
April 14, 2018
June 9, 2018
March 9, 2018
May 4, 2018
Program Name: PERFECT 36
At ReWiser we consistently strive towards improving our processes, methodology and positive impact on our students. To achieve this we analyse our learning from each year and implement the necessary changes identified.
- Combined SAT & ACT Classes: To help students make an informed decision if they should attempt any one or both, SAT and ACT Classes. This helps the student to improve the probability of getting better percentile.
- Smaller Batch Size: This enables us to provide more individualized attention for each student and get best learning Experience.
- Advanced and Main Batch: The smaller groups are made using the results from the diagnostic tests conducted at time of joining the classes. Students of similar caliber are grouped together. This allows higher caliber students to go at a faster pace and not slow down due to others who might not be the same caliber. At the same time students with lower caliber are also able to achieve their optimal potential by spending more focused time even at some basic concepts.
- Personalized Books & Prep Material: The ReWiser team provide books and material to students as part of this program. This include original copies of books written by top authors/publications as well as specially prepared by ReWiser coaching material and notes. The amount of material given to any particular students varies depending upon the interest and target score.
ACT Class Structure
- Diagnostic Tests for both SAT & ACT Classes
- Around 60 hours of classroom teaching with Assignments
- Section Tests after completion of individual sections – Reading, Writing, Maths & Science
- Reports comparing scores with Diagnostic tests send to Parent’s & Student’s to access the improvement level
- Compulsary full length tests – 3 for SAT & 3 for ACT
- Full length tests detail reports send to Parent’s & Student’s for analysis
- 20+ Additional full-length tests
|Anjali Gurajapu||Greenwood High||36|
|Varun Singh||Mallya Aditi||36|
|Prasann Guruprasad||TISB Bangalore||35|
|Maitreyi Kale||NPS Koramangala||35|
|Rishabh G||TISB Bangalore||35|
|Arya Pudota||NPS Indiranagar||35|
|Esha Gupta||Head Start||35|
|Bharath Nagrajan||Head Start Academy||34|
|Rahul G||Mallya Aditi||34|
|Nikita Nachnani||NPS Koramangala||34|
|Manasi Kenkere||Mallya Aditi||34|
|Anvitaa Anandkumar||NPS K||34|
|Arnav Reddy||TISB Bangalore||34|
|Pranav Menon||Greeenwood High||33|
|Krishna Karthik||Head Start Academy||33|
|Shreya G||New Horizon||33|
|Krishna Aditya||NPS Koramangala||33|
|Soumya Tejam||NPS Indiranagar||33|
|Isha Prabesh||Greenwood High||33|
|Nikhil Menda||Mallya Aditi||33|
|Suraj Venkatesh||Indus International||32|
|Akshath||Head Start Academy||32|
|Shreya A||Mallya Aditi||32|
|Gayatri V||Primus School||32|
|Nesha Prabhar||NPS HSR||32|
|Aaditya Singh||NPS Koramangala||32|
|Yohan I||NPS K||31|
|Anish Rao||Indus International||31|
|Aarushi D||Mallya Aditi||31|
|Pranay Bhootra||Inventure Academy||31|
|Aman Singla||NPS K||31|
|Kavya S||DPS East||31|
|Aashna Naik||Inventure Academy||30|
|Talin Bajaj||Head Start Academy||30|
|Aanav Shah||Mallya Aditi||30|
|Aditi T||Greenwood High||30|
|Pranay Bhootra||Inventure Academy||30|
|Nethra Raghuraman||Head Start||29|
|Ananya Ivaturi||NPS Indiranagar||28|
|Vishal Venkatesh||NPS HSR||28|
|Aadit Mehrotra||Sarla Birla Academy||28|
If you wish to join this list of Star Achievers contact ReWiser Team on firstname.lastname@example.org