Step by Step procedure on How to Register for ACT !
As a candidate, it is important to understand the correct procedure for registration of ACT.
We shall go through this procedure in this article through the power tick marks. These are the tick marks which you should not forget and go with the flow of it.
Step By Step Procedure for ACT Registration
- Go to the website of ACT – http://www.act.org/
- Create a Web account with ACT (This is applicable to U.S. as well as international students.)
- With this account, ACT Registration can be done.
- There will be questions asked about basic information in the registration process.
- You can then proceed for ACT Registration
- The registration process shall then ask you to select a preferred test date.
- Mention if you want to take ACT with/without Essay.
- Select a preference for schools.
- Then you will be asked to confirm if you are taking the ACT test.
- Confirm all the information provided by you.
- At the end, you will be asked the mode of payment (For those registering online, credit cards is the only mode of payment)
- Once registered, it cannot be canceled.
- The fee is mostly non-refundable
- The student under the umbrella of online registration will have the benefit of taking the print out of their ACT score card.
Process of registration through mail
- This is applicable if you are under 13 years of age or if your payment cannot be done through the credit card.
- In this process, you are given the registration packet after you have request for it and then you can submit it after its completion.
Please remember if due to any unforeseen reasons you think you won’t be able to make it to the exam you always have an option to postpone the exam to next available date by paying a nominal fee.
If you are still not comfortable with the registration procedure, please feel free to contact ReWiser for help. You can drop down a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to help!