About IGCSE Classes
The International General Certificate of Secondary Examination or IGCSE Classes in Bangalore offer English language curriculum to students to prepare them for International Baccalaureate and A Levels. IGCSE is a two years course offered to students in class IX and X.
We are one of the best known for SAT & ACT Classes. We have had many students from various schools such as NPS Koramangala, NPS Indiranagar, NPS HSR, Mallya Aditi, TISB, Indus, Inventure, Primus, Treamus, Greenwood High and many other top CBSE and International schools.
We have delivered the best IGCSE results via our IGCSE Coaching classes in Bangalore. At ReWiser we consistently strive towards improving our processes, methodology and positive impact on our students.To achieve this we analyse our learning from each year and implement the necessary changes identified.By using the same approach for IGCSE Classes we have been able to deliver the best IGCSE results in not just Bangalore but all across the world.
- Every Classes starts with explaining the scope of the subject, brief description about the coursework etc.
- Making of Study Plan for the entire year (Applicable only for Annual Study Programme).
- Required concept classes given for every Units.
- Each unit is followed by unit wise papers which is collated and compiled by highly qualified ReWiser Team.
- The objective is to get them understand with the exam style questions.
- ReWiser assignment sheets given to the students after every Unit.
- Doubt clarification discussion from Unit Wise and other assignment sheet.
- Unit wise student have to give exams to test their knowledge.
IGCSE Class Structure
- Two sessions per week for 1.5 hours each
- Unit wise assignments
- Unit Wise Tests
- One revision before your finals
- Minimum of 5 full-length tests
- Computer Science/ICT
- English language and Literature
If you wish to join this list of Star Achievers contact ReWiser Team on firstname.lastname@example.org