About IB Classes
The International Baccalaureate or IB classes is an international educational foundation which offers three educational programs among which we cater to IB Diploma Classes. For the Students of class XI and XII this course is offer for two years.
Over the last many years every student has developed a different learning style and thinking pattern.
Some students perform better in tests that require more of analytical skills and critical thinking.
We have delivered the best IB & AS-A Levels results via our IB Coaching classes in Bangalore. At ReWiser we consistently strive towards improving our processes, methodology and positive impact on our students.To achieve this we analyse our learning from each year and implement the necessary changes identified.By using the same approach for IB Classes we have been able to deliver the best IB & AS-A Level results in not just Bangalore but all across the world.
- It starts with explaining the scope of the subject, brief description about the coursework etc.
- Making of Study Plan for the entire year (Applicable only for Annual Study Programme).
- Required concept classes given for every Unit.
- Each unit is followed by unit wise papers which is collated and compiled by highly qualified ReWiser Team.
- The objective is to get them acquainted with the exam style questions.
- ReWiser assignment sheets given to the students after every Unit.
- Doubt clarification discussion from Unit Wiser and other assignment sheet.
- Unit wise student have to give exams to test their knowledge.
IB Classes Structure
- Two sessions per week for 1.5 hours each
- Unit wise assignments
- Unit Wise Tests
- One revision before your finals
- Minimum of 5 full length tests
- Computer Science/ICT
- English language & literature
If you wish to join this list of Star Achievers contact ReWiser Team on email@example.com