Registration for SAT Exam
Let’s understand here the few basic steps to register for the SAT exam. There are two main methods by which one can register for SAT exam.
Online Mode for SAT Registration
- Go to the College Board Website.
- Register on the site with your email id.
- Sign in to your account (The student himself/herself has to create an account)
- Provide all your basic details and information
- Answer one of the security questions which you choose.
- Choose if you want to opt for SAT with/without an essay.
- Upload a photo according to the requirements.
- Registration fees must be paid online via Credit Card.
- Regular registration deadline is around 4 weeks before the exam.
- College Board site mentions details about fee-waivers for students who cannot afford to pay the entrance fees.
The other method is posted mail registration in which the payment is done by cheque.
Please remember if due to any unforeseen reasons you think you won’t be able to make it to the exam you always have an option to postpone the exam to next available date by paying a nominal fee.
If you are still not comfortable with the registration procedure, please feel free to contact ReWiser for help. You can drop down a mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to help!
If you wish to join this list of Star Achievers contact ReWiser Team on email@example.com